Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The Travels Of Ibn Battuta A.D.1325-1354

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> ligue professionnel -> match L1
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
babgemi
Poussin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Travels Of Ibn Battuta A.D.1325-1354 Répondre en citant

The Travels Of Ibn Battuta A.D.1325-1354 > bit.ly/22iH1Qb

All,,strangers,,amongst,,them,,[i.e.,,,among,,North,,Africans,,like,,Ibn,,Battuta],,are,,handsomely,,treated,,and,,care,,is,,taken,,that,,they,,are,,not,,forced,,to,,any,,action,,that,,might,,injure,,their,,self-respectHere,,,in,,some,,hills,,of,,red,,rock,,,are,,the,,dwellings,,of,,ThamudI,,,was,,,present,,,once,,,at,,,the,,,Friday,,,service,,,in,,,this,,,mosque,,,and,,,when,,,the,,,preacher,,,rose,,,to,,,deliver,,,his,,,discourse,,,he,,,committed,,,many,,,gross,,,errors,,,of,,,grammarOutside,,the,,town,,there,,are,,eleven,,villages,,inhabited,,by,,Greek,,infidelsIf,anyone,addresses,the,king,and,receives,a,reply,from,him,,he,uncovers,his,back,and,throws,dust,over,his,head,and,back,,for,all,the,world,like,a,bather,splashing,himself,with,waterArrival,at,Alexandria,ppTheir,land,is,a,desert,extending,for,two,months',journey,from,Zayla,to,Maqdashaw,[Mogadishu](trans,&,edit)I,,was,,present,,with,,him,,one,,day,,when,,he,,had,,just,,appointed,,one,,of,,the,,Massufa,,to,,be,,amir,,of,,a,,sectionHe,took,my,hand,and,said,to,the,Greek,(who,knew,the,Arabic,tongue),,"Say,to,this,Saracen,(meaning,Muslim),,'I,clasp,the,hand,which,has,entered,Jerusalem,and,the,foot,which,has,walked,within,the,Dome,of,the,Rock,and,the,great,church,of,the,Holy,Sepulchre,and,Bethlehem,'",and,he,laid,his,hand,upon,my,feet,and,passed,it,over,his,faceHe,,,told,,,me,,,that,,,four,,,galleys,,,belonging,,,to,,,the,,,enemy,,,[the,,,Christian,,,Spanish],,,had,,,appeared,,,there,,,,and,,,a,,,number,,,of,,,the,,,men,,,on,,,board,,,had,,,landed,,,when,,,the,,,watchman,,,was,,,not,,,in,,,the,,,towerI,,,then,,,proposed,,,to,,,take,,,part,,,in,,,the,,,jihad,,,and,,,the,,,defence,,,of,,,the,,,frontier,,,,so,,,I,,,crossed,,,the,,,sea,,,from,,,Ceuta,,,in,,,a,,,barque,,,belonging,,,to,,,the,,,people,,,of,,,Asila,,,[Arzila],,,,and,,,reached,,,the,,,land,,,of,,,Andalusia,,,(may,,,God,,,Almighty,,,guard,,,her!),,,where,,,the,,,reward,,,of,,,the,,,dweller,,,is,,,abundant,,,and,,,a,,,recompense,,,is,,,laid,,,up,,,for,,,the,,,settler,,,and,,,visitorIbn,,Battuta,,meets,,Uzbeg's,,wives,,,the,,khatuns,,Bookseller,,,Inventory,,,#,,,248355,,,More,,,Information,,,About,,,This,,,Seller,,,,,,Ask,,,Bookseller,,,a,,,Question,,,1Since,,we,,have,,mentioned,,these,,trees,,,we,,shall,,describe,,them,,and,,their,,properties,,hereThey,are,seldom,unjust,,and,have,a,greater,abhorrence,of,injustice,than,any,other,peopleThe,,Bedouin,,of,,that,,neighbourhood,,hold,,a,,market,,there,,,to,,which,,they,,bring,,sheep,,,fruits,,,and,,condimentsI,,,had,,,made,,,a,,,contract,,,of,,,marriage,,,at,,,Sfax,,,with,,,the,,,daughter,,,of,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,syndics,,,at,,,Tunis,,,,and,,,at,,,Tripoli,,,she,,,was,,,conducted,,,to,,,me,,,,but,,,after,,,leaving,,,Tripoli,,,I,,,became,,,involved,,,in,,,a,,,dispute,,,with,,,her,,,father,,,,which,,,necessitated,,,my,,,separation,,,from,,,herThen,there,is,their,custom,of,putting,dust,and,ashes,on,their,heads,,as,a,mark,of,respect,,and,the,grotesque,ceremonies,we,have,described,when,the,poets,recite,their,versesDestination,,,Rates,,&,,Speeds,,Item,,Description:,,London,,,George,,Routledge,,&,,Sons,,,1929.,,,1929Size:,Medium,8vo.398ppA,good,one,costs,about,a,dinar,of,our,moneyBook,,,Condition:,,,GoodI,,went,,on,,A,,dream,,of,,travels,,to,,comeThe,cleanliness,of,the,people,of,Mecca,The,,,inhabitants,,,of,,,Mecca,,,are,,,distinguished,,,by,,,many,,,excellent,,,and,,,noble,,,activities,,,and,,,qualities,,,,by,,,their,,,beneficence,,,to,,,the,,,humble,,,and,,,weak,,,,and,,,by,,,their,,,kindness,,,to,,,strangersThe,,women,,there,,have,,"friends",,and,,"companions",,amongst,,the,,men,,outside,,their,,own,,families,,,and,,the,,men,,in,,the,,same,,way,,have,,"companions",,amongst,,the,,women,,of,,other,,familiesI,,was,,told,,that,,this,,practice,,is,,a,,very,,old,,custom,,amongst,,them,,,prior,,to,,the,,introduction,,of,,Islam,,,and,,that,,they,,have,,kept,,it,,UpTravels,,in,,Asia,,and,,Africa,,1325,,-,,1354Ibn,Battuta,leaves,Damascus,with,the,annual,pilgrim,caravan,Any,,man,,who,,wishes,,to,,marry,,one,,of,,them,,may,,do,,so,,,but,,they,,do,,not,,travel,,with,,their,,husbands,,,and,,even,,if,,one,,desired,,to,,do,,so,,her,,family,,would,,not,,allow,,her,,to,,goFor,,two,,days,,we,,sailed,,with,,a,,favouring,,wind,,,then,,it,,changed,,and,,drove,,us,,out,,of,,our,,courseBookseller,,Inventory,,#,,1111004117350,,More,,Information,,About,,This,,Seller,,,,Ask,,Bookseller,,a,,Question,,16 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> ligue professionnel -> match L1 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation